Now you can find delicious ingredients to bring Colombian flair to your table
Available in-store only
Aromatic Hot Chocolate - cloves and cinnamon
1. Warm up the quantity of milk or water desire .
2. Pour the milk or hot water and add the blocks of chocolate ( One block for each cup approximately). Use one of our 'olletas and molinillo' - jugs and mixers to mix the chocolate like a Colombian Pro!
3. Serve and enjoy the delicious hot chocolate.
Buñuelos - Cheese Bread
1. Incorporate in a recipient the same quantity of feta cheese and buñuelos mix. 1 cup of buñuelos mix + 1 cup of cheese + 10 spoons full of water. 2 cups of buñuelo mix + 2 cups of cheese + 20 spoons full of of water.
2. Add slowly the spoon full of water until the dough is soft
3. On a separate pot heat up oil at 140 C approx. The pot need to be half full of oil. The temperature must be constant and the round buñuelos should twist and float over the surface.
4. Once the buñuelos are golden, let them sit on absorbent paper to absorb the oil excess.
1. Pour in bowl 1 cup (250ml) of skim milk. Add the content from the packet of Natilla caramel flavour and mix until dissolve.
2. On a separate pot, heat up to boil 750ml of skim milk. Then add the mix that was dissolved on step 1. Mix constantly.
3. Continue cooking and mixing until the texture is thick for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Pour the content of the pot into a glass container and let it cool down. No refrigeration is required.
Gluten free arepas
How to prepare the dough