Hola to all of our wonderful customers and the whole Casa Bonita family!
We are Announcing a New Chapter for the New Year
CASA BONITA and the WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT HUB are moving from 80 Charles St Seddon, on 31 Dec, to allow for much needed restructuring of our rapidly growing and expanding business and social enterprise.
We are so proud of our awards and achievements in successfully mentoring Latin American, migrant women and emerging businesses through the Casa Bonita Co-retail Program.
It is a major achievement that we started some of these initiatives just as Covid restrictions were starting in just 2.5 years. We have managed to achieve all this in a small business.
- Core to the design and implementation of these programs encompasses frameworks that remove barriers for migrant (CALD) women and communities to participate.
- Some nationalities of the participants of our programs were Colombia, Venezuela, India, Mexico, South Sudan, Turkey, Greece and many others.
- Through our events -Multicultural Storytime, Indoor Market, Networking events, Webinars and other cultural events-, the community learnt about culture and participated directly in empowering women and celebrating diversity. We became a safe cultural bridge in the Inner West of Melbourne.
- This is a progressive inclusive approach, as it looks to help integrate communities by nurturing and celebrating all heritage and culture
We are looking forward to this next chapter, full of new opportunities and exciting ventures in the New Year.
Thank you to our loyal customers who have supported us, funded our programs and championed our social enterprise.
Thank you to my team and Christine for the unconditional support with the mission of the programs.
If you wish to stay in touch and be informed of any Casa Bonita updates, please sign up to our newsletter and follow us on @casabonitalifestyle
We continue our purpose to empower local, migrant and Latin American women to achieve financial independence, create sustainable businesses and feel more connected to culture and community.
We believe that together we can create a more inclusive and economically resilient Australia.
RETAIL & WHOLESALE
Last day of trading in Seddon 30 December 2022 12pm
Available online for retail until 30 June 2023 www.casabonita.com.au.
All gift vouchers will be honoured until 30 June 2023
We will be strengthening our wholesale and corporate orders.
Become a trade partner by purchasing female artisanal homewares and fashion products. More details here
We are working in a project to connect purpose driven retail shops with migrant women in business and emerging businesses. We know how powerful this connectivity can be to provide mentoring and a sustainable income to migrant women.
Contact us if you have a retail shop and want to be part of this life changing program - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a migrant woman or emerging business send us your expression of interest for the next chapter. Details here
We deliver purpose driven events that empower migrant and emerging female business owners to establish and grow their businesses.
Collaborate with us creating meaningful Networking events to connect local Australians, newly arrived migrants and established migrant women - email@example.com
- Sign up to your Newsletter to stay informed of any updates
- Follow us on Facebook, instagram and Linkedin @casabonitalifestyle
ONE LAST THING, HELP US WITH YOUR REVIEW
Let us know what you enjoyed the most with your positive review here
We look forward to reconnecting, facilitating more economic empowerment and celebrating diversity with you all in the near future.Come to give us a hug before we close!
GRACIAS - GRACIAS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART
Casa Bonita announcement 2023 by Casa Bonita Lifestyle